The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow

Amazing. Really puts into perspective the scale of everything that (we know) exists. Reminds me of a Smithsonian IMAX movie that zoomed out to the edge of space and then zoomed all the way into a quark.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

yeah

someone should totally make a legit FPS using your script....pretty fun!

Gray: Lines Gray: Lines

awesome

GREAT GAME. very addicting

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

Really great game

This is an excellent game. I love being sneaky. Maybe add some more elements like cameras (security cameras with guards in a monitering room would be a cool touch).

Can't wait for Ultimate Assassin 3!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Lag

The lag makes this game unplayable.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Stupid.

I'm guessing this is supposed to be funny, but it's really not. Your author description was convincing, but it doesn't take away from the fact that this is a waste of everyone's time, including yours.

And to all you people saying "Th1s is the b3st g4m3 evar!!1!1! LOL", you're not being funny either. You're just encouraging other authors to make stupid flash "games" because apparantly that's what can get high scores on here.

Tom, you've made other really good games that people (including me) have enjoyed. I don't see why you don't devote more time and effort to fun games like those, instead of wasting everyone's time with useless crap.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
I-smel responds:

I thought my author comments were as over-the-top and ridiculous as the game.

Duck Sim actually took about an hour to make (I know, seriously?) Don't worry about it taking time from other things. I'll release a real game tomorrow that you can all take as an apology.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Cool

A very enjoyable game. If you make a sequel, put in powerups, different game modes (easy mode can have less colors and hard mode can have more colors), and more levels. Maybe make some levels have some obstacles instead of random color placements.

A very fun (albeit short) game!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Something New

I really like this game. It's a break from all the other run-of-the-mill platform games. I love the concept- make a sequel (Great song, too)!

If anybody has any hints for %u2665 x 23, that would be awesome.